PurposeFor protein expression in E.coli
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64146||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCold TF
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5769
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt namePleckstrin homology domain-containing family M member 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePLEKHM1 (a.k.a. AP162, B2, OPTB6)
- Promoter cspA
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis-tag (N terminal on insert)
- Trigger Factor (TF) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCold-TF-hPLEKHM1 was a gift from Tamotsu Yoshimori (Addgene plasmid # 64146 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64146 ; RRID:Addgene_64146)
For your References section:Rubicon and PLEKHM1 negatively regulate the endocytic/autophagic pathway via a novel Rab7-binding domain. Tabata K, Matsunaga K, Sakane A, Sasaki T, Noda T, Yoshimori T. Mol Biol Cell. 2010 Dec;21(23):4162-72. doi: 10.1091/mbc.E10-06-0495. Epub 2010 Oct 13. 10.1091/mbc.E10-06-0495 PubMed 20943950