pCold TDP43 WT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27451||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCold 1
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4407
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTARDBP (a.k.a. ALS10, TDP-43)
/ Fusion Proteins
- His6 (N terminal on insert)
- Factor Xa (N terminal on insert)
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pCold-Fwd (ACGCCATATCGCCGAAAGG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCold TDP43 WT was a gift from Aaron Gitler (Addgene plasmid # 27451 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27451 ; RRID:Addgene_27451)
For your References section:TDP-43 is intrinsically aggregation-prone, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked mutations accelerate aggregation and increase toxicity. Johnson BS, Snead D, Lee JJ, McCaffery JM, Shorter J, Gitler AD. J Biol Chem. 2009 Jul 24. 284(30):20329-39. 10.1074/jbc.M109.010264 PubMed 19465477