pcDNA3.1 TEV (full-length)
PurposeExpresses tobacco etch virus protease (TEV)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64276||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5440
- Total vector size (bp) 6150
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameTobacco etch virus (TEV) protease
Insert Size (bp)705
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1 TEV (full-length) was a gift from Xiaokun Shu (Addgene plasmid # 64276)
For your References section:Rationally designed fluorogenic protease reporter visualizes spatiotemporal dynamics of apoptosis in vivo. To TL, Piggott BJ, Makhijani K, Yu D, Jan YN, Shu X. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Mar 17;112(11):3338-43. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1502857112. Epub 2015 Mar 2. 10.1073/pnas.1502857112 PubMed 25733847
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.