pBa-FRB-3myc-KIF13B tail 442-1826
PurposeKIF13A aa 442-1826 with N-terminal FRB and triple myc tags
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64289||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6287
- Total vector size (bp) 10590
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)4303
Entrez GeneKif13b (a.k.a. 5330429L19Rik, 6030414C01, C130021D12Rik, GAKIN)
- Promoter chicken Beta Actin
/ Fusion Proteins
- FRB (N terminal on backbone)
- 3myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsiWI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HpaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCGGCTTCTGGCGTGTGAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATGAGTTTGGACAAACCAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
pBa vector is susceptable to recombination and should not be grown in fast growing bacteria or cloned using recombination.
XL 10-Gold, Stbl3, OmniMax2, DH5alpha, and XL 1-Blue are suitable growth strains.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBa-FRB-3myc-KIF13B tail 442-1826 was a gift from Gary Banker & Marvin Bentley (Addgene plasmid # 64289 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64289 ; RRID:Addgene_64289)
For your References section:A novel assay reveals preferential binding between Rabs, kinesins, and specific endosomal subpopulations. Bentley M, Decker H, Luisi J, Banker G. J Cell Biol. 2015 Feb 2;208(3):273-281. Epub 2015 Jan 26. 10.1083/jcb.201408056 PubMed 25624392