PurposeFull length mammalian expression vector for hESR2
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65212||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneESR2 (a.k.a. ER-BETA, ESR-BETA, ESRB, ESTRB, Erb, NR3A2, ODG8)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- AcGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer sREACh-F (gaccccaacgagaagcgcg)
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-ESR2 was a gift from Ratna Vadlamudi (Addgene plasmid # 65212 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65212 ; RRID:Addgene_65212)