Purposeplasmid for bacterial overexpression of HuD
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65751||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3392
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneELAVL4 (a.k.a. HUD, PNEM)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG HA (N terminal on backbone)
- 6X His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7_promoter_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer T7_Terminal_Primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET23a_mod_HuD_FL was a gift from Thomas Tuschl (Addgene plasmid # 65751 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65751 ; RRID:Addgene_65751)