Purposeentry vector with HuD
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65754||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepENTR 4
Backbone manufacturerLife Technologies, Modified by Tuschl lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2279
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneELAVL4 (a.k.a. HUD, PNEM)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pENTR-F - CTACAAACTCTTCCTGTTAGTTAG
- 3′ sequencing primer pENTR4-R - attttgagacacgggccaga (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTRY4_HuD was a gift from Thomas Tuschl (Addgene plasmid # 65754 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65754 ; RRID:Addgene_65754)