PurposeParental plasmid for transcription of RNAs with a GlmS/MS2 3'-tag for native purification
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67715||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2686
- Total vector size (bp) 3000
Modifications to backboneInsertion between EcoRI and HindIII sites of MCS
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTranscription cassette for 3'-tagged RNAs
Insert Size (bp)300
- Promoter T7 RNA polymerase
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRAV23 was a gift from Robert Batey & Jeffrey Kieft (Addgene plasmid # 67715 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67715 ; RRID:Addgene_67715)
For your References section:Improved native affinity purification of RNA. Batey RT, Kieft JS. RNA. 2007 Aug;13(8):1384-9. Epub 2007 Jun 4. 10.1261/rna.528007 PubMed 17548432