PurposePlant Gene expression Vector pSIM24 containing eGFP reporter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67883||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7081
- Total vector size (bp) 7800
Vector typePlant Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter M24
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NOS-F (5'-GCGTTCAAAAGTCGCCTAAG-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer NOSterm-R (5'-attgccaaatgtttgaacga-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSiM24-eGFP was a gift from Indu Maiti (Addgene plasmid # 67883 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67883 ; RRID:Addgene_67883)
For your References section:pSiM24 is a novel versatile gene expression vector for transient assays as well as stable expression of foreign genes in plants. Sahoo DK, Dey N, Maiti IB. PLoS One. 2014 Jun 4;9(6):e98988. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0098988. eCollection 2014. PONE-D-14-03371 [pii] PubMed 24897541