Purposemammalian expression of ER localized oxBFP
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68126||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSnapp et al. PMID 16617114, Addgene plasmid 62236
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- bovine prolactin signal sequence (N terminal on backbone)
- KDEL ER retention sequence (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ERoxBFP was a gift from Erik Snapp (Addgene plasmid # 68126 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68126 ; RRID:Addgene_68126)
For your References section:A palette of fluorescent proteins optimized for diverse cellular environments. Costantini LM, Baloban M, Markwardt ML, Rizzo M, Guo F, Verkhusha VV, Snapp EL. Nat Commun. 2015 Jul 9;6:7670. doi: 10.1038/ncomms8670. 10.1038/ncomms8670 PubMed 26158227