PurposeLevel 0 Golden Gate Part: Coding sequence, hygromycin phophotransferase II (Escherichia coli)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68259||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepICH41308 AddGene #47998
- Total vector size (bp) 3464
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCoding sequence, hygromycin phophotransferase II (Escherichia coli)
Insert Size (bp)1026
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BpiI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTTATCCCCTGATTCTGTGGATAAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCTCATGAGCGGATACATATTTGAATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pICSL80036 was a gift from Nicola Patron (Addgene plasmid # 68259 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68259 ; RRID:Addgene_68259)
For your References section:Induction of targeted, heritable mutations in barley and Brassica oleracea using RNA-guided Cas9 nuclease. Lawrenson T, Shorinola O, Stacey N, Li C, Ostergaard L, Patron N, Uauy C, Harwood W. Genome Biol. 2015 Nov 30;16(1):258. doi: 10.1186/s13059-015-0826-7. 10.1186/s13059-015-0826-7 [pii] PubMed 26616834