PurposeExpresses a STIM1 gain-of-function mutant in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68403||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCMVTnT™ Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4050
- Total vector size (bp) 4400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2781
MutationChanged Cysteine 227 to Tryptophan; CFP was inserted into STIM between G37 and A38.
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Cyan Fluorescent Protein (CFP)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcorI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccg GAATTC ATGGATGTATGCGTC CGTCTTG
- 3′ sequencing primer cgg GCGGCCGC CTACTTCTTAAGAGGCTTCTTAAAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-TNT-CFP-STIM1-C227W was a gift from Yubin Zhou (Addgene plasmid # 68403 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68403 ; RRID:Addgene_68403)
For your References section:Inside-out Ca(2+) signalling prompted by STIM1 conformational switch. Ma G, Wei M, He L, Liu C, Wu B, Zhang SL, Jing J, Liang X, Senes A, Tan P, Li S, Sun A, Bi Y, Zhong L, Si H, Shen Y, Li M, Lee MS, Zhou W, Wang J, Wang Y, Zhou Y. Nat Commun. 2015 Jul 17;6:7826. doi: 10.1038/ncomms8826. 10.1038/ncomms8826 PubMed 26184105