PurposeAn endoplasmic reticulum (ER) marker used to visulaize the ER structure in Drosophilia S2 cells.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69917||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
- Total vector size (bp) 5260
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)960
- Promoter pMT
/ Fusion Proteins
- Drosophila BiP signal sequence (N terminal on insert)
- V5 (C terminal on insert)
- KDEL ER targeting peptide sequence (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer MT-Forward (5'-CATCTCAGTGCAACTAAA-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Article Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMT-Bip-GFP:V5:KDEL was a gift from Kenneth Irvine (Addgene plasmid # 69917 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69917 ; RRID:Addgene_69917)
For your References section:Chaperone activity of protein O-fucosyltransferase 1 promotes notch receptor folding. Okajima T, Xu A, Lei L, Irvine KD. Science. 2005 Mar 11;307(5715):1599-603. Epub 2005 Feb 3. 10.1126/science.1108995 PubMed 15692013