|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70090||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9573
- Total vector size (bp) 9334
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1400
Entrez GeneFOXA1 (a.k.a. HNF3A, TCF3A)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pLX_forward
- 3′ sequencing primer pLX_reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please Note- Some scientists have observed an incorrect digest pattern using NotI. Addgene has verified by sequencing that a NotI site is present within the FoxA1 insert.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLX302_FOXA1-V5 was a gift from William Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 70090 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70090 ; RRID:Addgene_70090)