PurposeLentiviral plasmid for tetracycline/doxycycline dependent expression of murine Eomes
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70271||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerHochedlinger Lab (Stadtfeld et al Cell Stem Cell. 2008 Mar 6. 2(3):230-40.)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8370
- Total vector size (bp) 10467
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameeomesodermin homolog (Xenopus laevis)
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneEomes (a.k.a. TBR-2, Tbr2)
- Promoter tetO
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Promoter F: ACGCCATCCACGCTGTTTTGACCT
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R: CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The pLV-tetO vector backbone was obtained through EcoRI mediated excision of Oct4 cDNA from pLV-tetO-Oct4 (Stadtfeld et al., 2008, addgene Plasmid #19766), kindly provided by K. Hochedlinger (Harvard University).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV-tetO-Eomes was a gift from Hubert Schorle (Addgene plasmid # 70271 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70271 ; RRID:Addgene_70271)
For your References section:Direct Induction of Trophoblast Stem Cells from Murine Fibroblasts. Kubaczka C, Senner CE, Cierlitza M, Arauzo-Bravo MJ, Kuckenberg P, Peitz M, Hemberger M, Schorle H. Cell Stem Cell. 2015 Sep 22. pii: S1934-5909(15)00360-4. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2015.08.005. 10.1016/j.stem.2015.08.005 PubMed 26412560