|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70454||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2693
Vector typeGateway Entry Clone
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Spectinomycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3306
Entrez GenePIK3CG (a.k.a. IMD97, PI3CG, PI3K, PI3Kgamma, PIK3, p110gamma, p120-PI3K)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F 23-mer (5'-CCCAGTCACGACGTTGTAAAACG)
- 3′ sequencing primer attLR 23-mer (5'-TAACATCAGAGATTTTGAGACAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
a972g, t981c, c2025t silent mutations not noted in Refseq
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:R777-E170 Hs.PIK3CG-nostop was a gift from Dominic Esposito (Addgene plasmid # 70454 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70454 ; RRID:Addgene_70454)