PurposeGateway ORF clone of human PRKAG2 [NM_024429.1] without stop codon (for C-terminal fusions)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70486||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2693
Vector typeGateway Entry Clone
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Spectinomycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)984
Entrez GenePRKAG2 (a.k.a. AAKG, AAKG2, CMH6, H91620p, WPWS)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F 23-mer (5'-CCCAGTCACGACGTTGTAAAACG)
- 3′ sequencing primer attLR 23-mer (5'-TAACATCAGAGATTTTGAGACAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
c181a silent mutation not noted in Refseq
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:R777-E202 Hs.PRKAG2-nostop was a gift from Dominic Esposito (Addgene plasmid # 70486 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70486 ; RRID:Addgene_70486)