PurposeN-terminal-HA-tagged mouse Tropomodulin3, WT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70752||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4699
- Total vector size (bp) 5708
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1059
Entrez GeneTmod3 (a.k.a. U-Tmo, U-Tmod, UTMO, UTMOD)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Tropomodulin3 cDNA was originally derived from a 3T3-L1 adipocyte cDNA library in the laboratory.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5-HA-mTmod3-WT was a gift from Weiping Han (Addgene plasmid # 70752 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70752 ; RRID:Addgene_70752)
For your References section:Tropomodulin3 is a novel Akt2 effector regulating insulin-stimulated GLUT4 exocytosis through cortical actin remodeling. Lim CY, Bi X, Wu D, Kim JB, Gunning PW, Hong W, Han W. Nat Commun. 2015 Jan 9;6:5951. doi: 10.1038/ncomms6951. 10.1038/ncomms6951 PubMed 25575350