PurposeSplit GFP plasmid for visualization of Tau dimerization. Used together with plasmid 71434
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71433||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameTau (0N4R)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMAPT (a.k.a. DDPAC, FTDP-17, MAPTL, MSTD, MTBT1, MTBT2, PPND, PPP1R103, TAU, tau-40)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (1-212) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SpeI/NheI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Forw (T7): 5'-‐TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG-‐3'
- 3′ sequencing primer Rev: 5'-‐TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG-‐3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmGFP10C-Tau was a gift from Henri Huttunen (Addgene plasmid # 71433 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71433 ; RRID:Addgene_71433)
For your References section:Internalized Tau sensitizes cells to stress by promoting formation and stability of stress granules. Brunello CA, Yan X, Huttunen HJ. Sci Rep. 2016 Jul 27;6:30498. doi: 10.1038/srep30498. 10.1038/srep30498 PubMed 27460788