|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71459||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1545
Entrez GeneTraf3ip3 (a.k.a. 6030423D04Rik, AI115021, T3jam)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA-HA-TRAF3IP3 (mouse) was a gift from Shao-Cong Sun (Addgene plasmid # 71459 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71459 ; RRID:Addgene_71459)
Map uploaded by the depositor.