PurposeshRNA(2) against CDK6
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73553||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 8000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameshRNA against CDK6
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter LTR
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC
- 3′ sequencing primer CTTCGCGCCACCTTCTACTCCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:shCDK6(2) was a gift from Gerardo Ferbeyre (Addgene plasmid # 73553 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73553 ; RRID:Addgene_73553)
For your References section:A CDK4/6-Dependent Epigenetic Mechanism Protects Cancer Cells from PML-induced Senescence. Acevedo M, Vernier M, Mignacca L, Lessard F, Huot G, Moiseeva O, Bourdeau V, Ferbeyre G. Cancer Res. 2016 Jun 1;76(11):3252-64. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-15-2347. Epub 2016 Mar 29. 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-15-2347 PubMed 27206849