Purposeprotein expression of chicken DCTN1 p150Glued AA 217-548 (CC1) in bacteria
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74170||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerNature Technology Corporation
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4241
- Total vector size (bp) 5240
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt nameDynactin p150Glued
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)999
Entrez GeneDCTN1 (a.k.a. Chip150)
- Promoter Inducible Tac promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTGCCATGGAGGAAGAAAATCTGCGTTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CCGGGATCCTTACTGCTGCTGCTTCTCTGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pVEX-CC1 was a gift from Trina Schroer (Addgene plasmid # 74170 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74170 ; RRID:Addgene_74170)
For your References section:Dynactin is required for microtubule anchoring at centrosomes. Quintyne NJ, Gill SR, Eckley DM, Crego CL, Compton DA, Schroer TA. J Cell Biol. 1999 Oct 18;147(2):321-34. 10.1083/jcb.147.2.321 PubMed 10525538