|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74373||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-PA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:G1S-HA-pCB6 was a gift from Judith White (Addgene plasmid # 74373 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74373 ; RRID:Addgene_74373)
For your References section:A specific point mutant at position 1 of the influenza hemagglutinin fusion peptide displays a hemifusion phenotype. Qiao H, Armstrong RT, Melikyan GB, Cohen FS, White JM. Mol Biol Cell. 1999 Aug;10(8):2759-69. 10.1091/mbc.10.8.2759 PubMed 10436026