PurposeTagBFP (blue) fluorophore with stop codon for C-terminal fusions
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75175||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2666
- Total vector size (bp) 3421
Vector typeThree prime entry vector for Multisite Gateway Three Fragment vector construction kit (Invitrogen)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)755
- Promoter n/a
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Cla1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Cla1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p3E-mTagBFP was a gift from Nicholas Cole (Addgene plasmid # 75175 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:75175 ; RRID:Addgene_75175)
For your References section:A Tol2 Gateway-Compatible Toolbox for the Study of the Nervous System and Neurodegenerative Disease. Don EK, Formella I, Badrock AP, Hall TE, Morsch M, Hortle E, Hogan A, Chow S, Gwee SS, Stoddart JJ, Nicholson G, Chung R, Cole NJ. Zebrafish. 2016 Sep 15. 10.1089/zeb.2016.1321 PubMed 27631880