PurposeExpresses Arabidopsis CIB1 (full length) fused to C-term fragment of Cre recombinase
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75367||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
Entrez GeneCIB1 (a.k.a. AT4G34530, T4L20.110, T4L20_110, cryptochrome-interacting basic-helix-loop-helix 1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Cre DNA recombinase, residues 106-343 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XmaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CIB1-CreC(N1) was a gift from Chandra Tucker (Addgene plasmid # 75367 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:75367 ; RRID:Addgene_75367)
For your References section:Optimized second-generation CRY2-CIB dimerizers and photoactivatable Cre recombinase. Taslimi A, Zoltowski B, Miranda JG, Pathak GP, Hughes RM, Tucker CL. Nat Chem Biol. 2016 Apr 11. doi: 10.1038/nchembio.2063. 10.1038/nchembio.2063 PubMed 27065233