Purposeluciferase reporter plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78139||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationcontains -425/+115 of promoter
Entrez GeneMAGEA12 (a.k.a. CT1.12, MAGE12)
- Promoter MAGE-A12
/ Fusion Protein
- luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MAGE-A12Pro pGL4basic was a gift from Heidi Schwarzenbach (Addgene plasmid # 78139 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78139 ; RRID:Addgene_78139)
For your References section:Methyl-CpG binding domain proteins and their involvement in the regulation of the MAGE-A1, MAGE-A2, MAGE-A3, and MAGE-A12 gene promoters. Wischnewski F, Friese O, Pantel K, Schwarzenbach H. Mol Cancer Res. 2007 Jul;5(7):749-59. 10.1158/1541-7786.MCR-06-0364 PubMed 17634428