Purposepiggybac vector for mouse Gdnf expression
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78209||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerLi et al., PMID 15663772
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneGdnf (a.k.a. ATF)
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAGGS5 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
1) CAG promoter (same as in our tol2 constructs; the promoter includes a sterile 5'exon)
2) mouse Gdnf gene (cloned by us)
3) bovine growth hormone pA site (same as in tol2 constructs)
4) a loxP-flanked hygromycin resistance cassette
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CAG::Gdnf was a gift from Ivo Lieberam (Addgene plasmid # 78209 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78209 ; RRID:Addgene_78209)
For your References section:Optical control of muscle function by transplantation of stem cell-derived motor neurons in mice. Bryson JB, Machado CB, Crossley M, Stevenson D, Bros-Facer V, Burrone J, Greensmith L, Lieberam I. Science. 2014 Apr 4;344(6179):94-7. doi: 10.1126/science.1248523. 10.1126/science.1248523 PubMed 24700859