PurposeExpress TagBFP labeled human Rab7 (GTPase located on late endosomal membranes).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79803||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepTagBFP-C vector
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- TagBFP (N terminal on backbone)
- myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer BFP-F (CCTTCACCGAGACGCTGTA)
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTag-BFP-C-h-Rab7-c-Myc was a gift from James Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 79803 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79803 ; RRID:Addgene_79803)
For your References section:Inter-domain tagging implicates caveolin-1 in insulin receptor trafficking and Erk signaling bias in pancreatic beta-cells. Boothe T, Lim GE, Cen H, Skovso S, Piske M, Li SN, Nabi IR, Gilon P, Johnson JD. Mol Metab. 2016 Feb 10;5(5):366-78. doi: 10.1016/j.molmet.2016.01.009. eCollection 2016 May. S2212-8778(16)00021-1 [pii] PubMed 27110488