|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||81234||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep5E-MCS from Tol2kit, derived from pDONR P4-P1R
Vector typemultisite Gateway entry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemitfa promoter
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)2126
Entrez Genemitfa (a.k.a. nacre, z3A.1)
- Promoter mitfa, 2.1kb including 5' UTR
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-F20
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
p5E-MCS, from which this plasmid was constructed, is from the Tol2kit, described in Kwan et al. (2007) Developmental Dynamics 236:3088-3099
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p5E-mitfa2.1 was a gift from James Lister (Addgene plasmid # 81234 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:81234 ; RRID:Addgene_81234)