|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||83820||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7230
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneGata2 (a.k.a. Gata-2)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV GATA2 was a gift from Douglas Engel (Addgene plasmid # 83820 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:83820 ; RRID:Addgene_83820)