PurposeType 7, BxbI recognition site
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84989||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerLee et al. (2015), ACS Synth. Biol. 4, 975–986.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 1662
- Total vector size (bp) 1853
Vector typeYeast Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol, 25 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameBxbI recognition site
Insert Size (bp)187
MutationBsaI site removed (1711 t to a)
- Promoter Non
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccttttgctggccttttgctc
- 3′ sequencing primer ccagtaatgacctcagaactcc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Design of this plasmid was performed according to the described Methods in Lee et al. 2015 (A Highly Characterized Yeast Toolkit for Modular, Multipart Assembly) and this plasmid is compatible with the existing toolkit (MoClo-YTK, Kit number 1000000061)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPTK020-7-attB was a gift from Volker Sieber (Addgene plasmid # 84989 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84989 ; RRID:Addgene_84989)
For your References section:A Modular Toolkit for Generating Pichia pastoris Secretion Libraries. Obst U, Lu TK, Sieber V. ACS Synth Biol. 2017 Mar 15. doi: 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00337. 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00337 PubMed 28252957