PurposeSleeping beauty transposon for hydrodynamic tail vein injection for CreER expression and tetracyclin-dependent transgene/shRNA expression (CMV promoter) in mouse liver
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||85577||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3392
- Total vector size (bp) 10647
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1985
- Promoter ApoE.HCR.hAAT
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsiWI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer seq intron fwd (TCTCCACAGGTGTCCACTCC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTC-CMV-Tet was a gift from Ursula Ehmer (Addgene plasmid # 85577 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:85577 ; RRID:Addgene_85577)