|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||87634||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5642
- Total vector size (bp) 7269
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1322
Entrez GeneMAPT (a.k.a. DDPAC, FTDP-17, MAPTL, MSTD, MTBT1, MTBT2, PPND, PPP1R103, TAU, tau-40)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- N-terminal part of Venus (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AflII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer bGH (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byOriginal clone (VN-alpha-Synuclein) comes from Pamela J.McLean.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Original clone (VN-alpha Synuclein) includes already the N-terminal part of venus, and was a gift from Pamela J.McLean.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:VN-Tau (P301L) was a gift from Tiago Outeiro (Addgene plasmid # 87634 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:87634 ; RRID:Addgene_87634)