|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8851||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5181
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGAL1 promoter
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneGAL1 (a.k.a. YBR020W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
GAL1 promoter (EcoRI/XbaI fragment from pPS231), 2 micron plasmid. See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPS293 was a gift from Pamela Silver (Addgene plasmid # 8851 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8851 ; RRID:Addgene_8851)
Map uploaded by the depositor.