|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8904||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5200
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneNPL3 (a.k.a. YDR432W, MTR13, MTS1, NAB1, NOP3)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GAL1 promoter, 2 micron plasmid. 1.5kb BamHI fragment from pPS425. See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPS811 was a gift from Pamela Silver (Addgene plasmid # 8904 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8904 ; RRID:Addgene_8904)
For your References section:A protein that shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm is an important mediator of RNA export. Lee MS, Henry M, Silver PA. Genes Dev 1996 May 15;10(10):1233-46. 10.1101/gad.10.10.1233 PubMed 8675010