|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89472||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 5800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman Chibby1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCBY1 (a.k.a. C22orf2, CBY, Chibby1, HS508I15A, PGEA1, PIGEA-14, PIGEA14, arb1)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ACCACATGGTCCTTCTTCAG
- 3′ sequencing primer TTATGCTGAGTGATATC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Article Citing this Plasmid
A human Chibby1 cDNA including its 3' UTR was subcloned into the V8 BB.GFPLT CS2+ vector (Addgene plasmid #17099).
The insert can be sequenced using the following primers: forward (GFP primer), ACCACATGGTCCTTCTTCAG;
reverse (T7 primer), TTATGCTGAGTGATATC.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-hChibby1 was a gift from Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 89472 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89472 ; RRID:Addgene_89472)