Rc/CMV cyclin E
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8963||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5542
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecyclin E
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2500
Entrez GeneCCNE1 (a.k.a. CCNE, pCCNE1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GPI linker (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BstXI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BstXI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map. Please note BstXI was used to clone in insert (blunt ligation). There are also 2 EcoRI sites flanking the insert.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Rc/CMV cyclin E was a gift from Bob Weinberg (Addgene plasmid # 8963 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8963 ; RRID:Addgene_8963)
For your References section:Regulation of retinoblastoma protein functions by ectopic expression of human cyclins. Hinds PW, Mittnacht S, Dulic V, Arnold A, Reed SI, Weinberg RA. Cell. 1992 Sep 18. 70(6):993-1006. 10.1016/0092-8674(92)90249-C PubMed 1388095