PurposeCodon-optimized mKate2 donor for the SapTrap cloning system
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||91825||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerErik Jorgensen lab (Addgene #73738)
Vector typeWorm Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)852
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDD375 was a gift from Bob Goldstein (Addgene plasmid # 91825 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:91825 ; RRID:Addgene_91825)