PurposeFluorescent protein reporter construct
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||92202||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneAAV vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4037
- Total vector size (bp) 5119
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)738
- Promoter TRE
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer gcggccgcACGCGTccttc
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGTTAAGAATACCAGTCAATCTTTCAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TRE-mCherry was a gift from Alice Ting (Addgene plasmid # 92202 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:92202 ; RRID:Addgene_92202)
For your References section:A light- and calcium-gated transcription factor for imaging and manipulating activated neurons. Wang W, Wildes CP, Pattarabanjird T, Sanchez MI, Glober GF, Matthews GA, Tye KM, Ting AY. Nat Biotechnol. 2017 Jun 26. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3909. 10.1038/nbt.3909 PubMed 28650461