PurposeContains a fusion of human histone H2B to fluorescent protein mCherry in the pCS2+ expression vector. It has the SP6 RNA polymerase site for in vitro transcription.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||99265||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)708
- Promoter SP6
/ Fusion Protein
- H2B (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xbal (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGATTTAGGTGACACTATAG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Article Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2+ H2B-mCherry was a gift from Philipp Keller (Addgene plasmid # 99265 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:99265 ; RRID:Addgene_99265)