|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10824||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5310
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameArgonaute 4
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2586
Entrez GeneAGO4 (a.k.a. EIF2C4)
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ggtaccgagctcggatcgat
- 3′ sequencing primer agctgttggggtgagtactcc (Common Sequencing Primers)
A small insertion in the 5'UTR should not affect the expressed peptide.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIRESneo-FLAG/HA Ago4 was a gift from Thomas Tuschl (Addgene plasmid # 10824 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10824 ; RRID:Addgene_10824)
For your References section:Human Argonaute2 mediates RNA cleavage targeted by miRNAs and siRNAs. Meister G, Landthaler M, Patkaniowska A, Dorsett Y, Teng G, Tuschl T. Mol Cell. 2004 Jul 23. 15(2):185-97. 10.1016/j.molcel.2004.07.007 PubMed 15260970