|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10825||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5328
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)726
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ggtaccgagctcggatcgat
- 3′ sequencing primer agctgttggggtgagtactcc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Note that this plasmid was previously identified as pIRESneo-FLAG/HA EGFP from Meister et al., but the insert has been identified as EYFP, not EGFP. Addgene has changed the name and information for this plasmid based on this discovery.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIRESneo-FLAG/HA EYFP was a gift from Thomas Tuschl (Addgene plasmid # 10825 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10825 ; RRID:Addgene_10825)
For your References section:Human Argonaute2 mediates RNA cleavage targeted by miRNAs and siRNAs. Meister G, Landthaler M, Patkaniowska A, Dorsett Y, Teng G, Tuschl T. Mol Cell. 2004 Jul 23. 15(2):185-97. 10.1016/j.molcel.2004.07.007 PubMed 15260970