|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12587||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPTOR (a.k.a. KOG1, Mip1)
/ Fusion Protein
- TAP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI/SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer MSCV primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
See author's map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCV-TAP Raptor was a gift from David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 12587 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12587 ; RRID:Addgene_12587)
For your References section:mSin1 Is Necessary for Akt/PKB Phosphorylation, and Its Isoforms Define Three Distinct mTORC2s. Frias MA, Thoreen CC, Jaffe JD, Schroder W, Sculley T, Carr SA, Sabatini DM. Curr Biol. 2006 Aug 15. ():. 10.1016/j.cub.2006.08.001 PubMed 16919458
Map uploaded by the depositor.