|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8513||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4716
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4071
Entrez GeneRPTOR (a.k.a. KOG1, Mip1)
/ Fusion Protein
- ha (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene has compiled full sequence for this plasmid. Please see Notes link.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA Raptor was a gift from David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 8513 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8513 ; RRID:Addgene_8513)
For your References section:mTOR interacts with raptor to form a nutrient-sensitive complex that signals to the cell growth machinery. Kim DH, Sarbassov DD, Ali SM, King JE, Latek RR, Erdjument-Bromage H, Tempst P, Sabatini DM. Cell 2002 Jul 26;110(2):163-75. 10.1016/S0092-8674(02)00808-5 PubMed 12150925