pBABE-puro SV40 LT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13970||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5169
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameSV40 LT
Alt nameSimian virus-40 large-T antigen
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GeneSV40gp6 (a.k.a. SV40gp6)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI? (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI? (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBABE-puro SV40 LT was a gift from Thomas Roberts (Addgene plasmid # 13970 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13970 ; RRID:Addgene_13970)
For your References section:Human mammary epithelial cell transformation through the activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Zhao JJ, Gjoerup OV, Subramanian RR, Cheng Y, Chen W, Roberts TM, Hahn WC. Cancer Cell. 2003 May . 3(5):483-95. 10.1016/S1535-6108(03)00088-6 PubMed 12781366