RCAS chick Pax6 (DM#226)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15016||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneRCAS (A)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11500
Vector typeRetroviral ; avian
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)2000
Entrez GenePAX6 (a.k.a. PAX-6)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RCAS-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RCAS chick Pax6 (DM#226) was a gift from Douglas Melton (Addgene plasmid # 15016 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15016 ; RRID:Addgene_15016)
For your References section:Development of the pancreas in Xenopus laevis. Kelly OG, Melton DA. Dev Dyn. 2000 Aug . 218(4):615-27. 10.1002/1097-0177(2000)9999:9999<::AID-DVDY1027>3.0.CO;2-8 PubMed 10906780
Map uploaded by the depositor.