|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15028||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pBluescript II KS
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Cre/Lox ; for making transgenic constructs
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameCre-ER (TM)
Insert Size (bp)3700
/ Fusion Proteins
- Hsp68 promoter (N terminal on insert)
- polyA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site FseI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byCre-ER(TM) was a gift from Andy McMahon. Hsp68 was a gift from Maureen Gannon.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
The CRE-ER(TM) protein requires tamoxifen (TM) to catalyze LoxP site-mediated excision.
See Author's Map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Hsp68-CreER(TM) (DM#264) was a gift from Douglas Melton (Addgene plasmid # 15028 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15028 ; RRID:Addgene_15028)