|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16337||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNanog promoter
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2500
Entrez GeneNanog (a.k.a. 2410002E02Rik, ENK, ecat4)
- Promoter Mouse Nanog promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
5' Nanog Luciferase reporter, contains 2.5 kb of 5' promoter region of the mouse Nanog gene.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Nanog5P reporter was a gift from Austin Cooney (Addgene plasmid # 16337)
For your References section:Orphan nuclear receptor GCNF is required for the repression of pluripotency genes during retinoic acid-induced embryonic stem cell differentiation. Gu P, LeMenuet D, Chung AC, Mancini M, Wheeler DA, Cooney AJ. Mol Cell Biol. 2005 Oct . 25(19):8507-19. 10.1128/MCB.25.19.8507-8519.2005 PubMed 16166633