PurposeBacterial expression of Taq polymerase
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25712||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4563
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTaq polymerase
Insert Size (bp)2501
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Tac promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer M13_puc_F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAKTaq was a gift from David Engelke (Addgene plasmid # 25712)
For your References section:Purification of Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase expressed in Escherichia coli. Engelke DR, Krikos A, Bruck ME, Ginsburg D. Anal Biochem. 1990 Dec . 191(2):396-400. 10.1016/0003-2697(90)90238-5 PubMed 2085185
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.