|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26669||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 11067
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
/ Fusion Protein
- IRES-EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer FUGW-Fwd (ATTACAGGGACAGCAGAGATCC)
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
The vector has neuron specific promoter with downstream IRES2-EGFP sequence which allow the fluorescence marker protein to be expressed in a lower level under the same promoter with the transgene.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FCbAIGW was a gift from Gerardo Morfini (Addgene plasmid # 26669)